Applying for a job
When applying as well as in the job interview, the first impression is crucial. How do I apply correctly?
Your application shall include:
In the covering letter the following questions should be answered:
- For which position / which apprenticeship you want to apply?
- By which date?
- What are your special skills?
The CV should include at least:
- Personal data (name, address, phone contact, etc.)
- Marital status, children
- School career
- Special skills (knowledge of foreign languages??, IT, etc.)
- Most recent certificate right after the CV
- at least two copies of the last certificates
- Workshops, Tutorials
Be sure about
- Priority 1 = neat + tidy
- Plastic folder or binder clamp (not individual sheets or films)
- Covering letter max. 1 page
- CV max. 1 page
- Covering letter and CV must be signed!
- Be yourself!
- Friendly appearance, neat clothing
- Perfect knowledge of your CV
- Acquire a basic knowledge about the company
- Ask questions